Stockton is a city in California. It is a place rich in wildlife and exotic locations. This city is as old as the 20th Century. The history is stored and exhibited through the various museums and the guided tours. It also has a number of spots for the whole family to gather and the kids to play.
Places to visit:
- Micke Grove Zoo– This architecture is spread in the area of 5-acre land. It is an animal preserve including monkeys & iguanas.
- The Haggin Museum- It is 3 stories of galleries with paintings from the Early 20th-century artists & exhibits on local history.
- Oak Grove Regional Park- It is established in the area of 180-acre park. It comes along with a fishing lake & paddle boating, disc golf, a playground & picnic area.
- Micke Grove Regional Park - It is spread in the total area of 132-acre park. It is popular for its various highlights like a lake, a zoo, a Japanese garden, amusement rides, a museum & many more.
- Children’s Museum of Stockton- It is a very popular museum having above 40 interactive exhibits for kids.
- San Joaquin County Historical Museum- The Museum consists of indoor & outdoor displays about county heritage.
- Louis Park- It is an adventure hub with a boat launch, sports fields, picnic shelters with BBQs & green space.
Places to stay:
- University Plaza Waterfront- It is at the best location offering excruciating views from the rooms. It comes with an outdoor pool, a bistro, free wi-fi & a free local shuttle.
- Best Western Heritage Inn- It is a hotel with vibrant rooms and amenities like free Wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, free parking & a restaurant.
- La Quinta Inn Stockton- La Quinta Inn is a renowned and a classy hotel with an outdoor pool and free continental breakfast.
- Motel 6 Stockton Charter Way West- Motel 6 is a hotel with extremely affordable rooms, laundry services, free parking & complimentary morning coffee.
- Hilton Stockton- Hilton Stockton is an ancient hotel with free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, a casual restaurant & a sports bar.